400-678-7831
? 1、Tomorrow is another day——《Gone with the wind》翻譯:明天又是新的一天——《飄》
2、You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.——《Titanic》翻譯:你必需幫我完成這個??答應我,你要活著,你永遠不要放棄,不管發生什么,不管有多么絕望,現在就答應我,永遠不要忘記你的承諾。——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Momma always said:” Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.”——《Forrest Gump》翻譯:媽媽總是說:“人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什么口味。”——《阿甘正傳》
4、I’ll be back——《The terminator》翻譯:我會回來的——《終結者》
5、Well,life isn’t always what one likes,is it? ——《Roman Holiday》翻譯:嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?——《羅馬假日》
6、There’s no place like home——《The wizard of OZ》翻譯:沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。——《綠野仙蹤》
7、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. ——《Casablanca》翻譯:世界上有那么多的城鎮,城鎮中有那么多的酒館,她卻偏偏走進了我的酒館。——《卡薩布蘭卡》
8、I could dance with you’till the cows come home. On second thought,I’d rather dance with the cows untill you came home." ——《Duck Soup》翻譯:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。——《容易事》
9、The end,is only the beginning. ——《What Dreams May Come》翻譯:結束意味著新的開始——《美夢成真》10、“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”“ No,I’ll love you for the rest of mine.”——《Phenomenon》翻譯:你會在我生命剩下的時光中愛我嗎?不,我會用我剩下的生命來愛你——《不一樣的本能》
11、jerry,do your know the human head weighs eight pounds? ——《Jerry Maguire》翻譯:杰瑞,你知道人的頭有八磅重嗎?——《甜心先生》
12、Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more. ——《The hours》翻譯:你再也不用通過逃避生活,找回你內心的寧靜。有些人尋求死亡是為了使其他人更加珍惜生命。——《時時刻刻》
13、When the legend becomes fact print the legend.——《The man who shot liberty valance》翻譯:當傳奇成為現實,也就書寫了傳奇——《雙虎屠龍》
14、When you first entered the restaurant,I thought you were handsome... and then,of course,you spoke.——《As Good As It Gets》翻譯:當你第一次走進餐廳時我還認為你很帥……然后,當然了,你開始說話。——《盡善盡美》(又名貓屎先生)
15、Bring the dog, I love animals... I’m a great cook. ——《Fatal Attraction》翻譯:把狗帶走,我愛動物...我是一個厲害的廚師——《致命誘惑》
16、Joey , do you like movies about gladiators.——《Airplane》翻譯:你喜歡關于角斗士的電影嗎——《空前絕后滿天飛》
17、Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.——《National lampoon’s animal house》翻譯:孩子,酗酒和愚蠢絕不是經歷人生的辦法——《動物屋》
18、Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape.——《Planet of the apes》翻譯:把你的臟手從我身上拿走,你這該死的猩猩。——《決戰猩球》